Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I HEART Pinterest...Part 1

So I have a new obsession, when I'm not raising kids, working or blogging I'm obsessing over Pinterest! It's the next BEST thing since sliced bread, no wait it's better then sliced bread! :) Can you hear the excitement in my voice? Anyway here are my Pinterest inspired crafts I've done in that last 2 months or so since finding Pinterest (yes I realize I might be a little late in joining in the fun). As one girl said this...Pinterest...changing the world one pin at a time! Here are some pictures of things I've done that have been inspired from Pinterest.

My window pane I completed and I LOVE it! This is huge and they are all 8 x 10's.



Our hand prints...hanging in the playroom



My sideboard I re-did. It was the color of the top of it. I was so proud of myself after completing this almost entirely by myself!



My candy corn...



A burlap cross I did for one of my sweet friends.



My no sew curtains. I have them on the big window in our kitchen as well however, I don't have a picture of those.



Our birthday's and wedding dates.



This is a canvas I did with mod podge, the pic below is done the same way.



My burlap ghost and pumpkins I got off Pinterest.



Emma's Minnie shirt she wore for Disney on Ice.



Scrap fabric tutu...I just LOVE IT!!!



Mr. Turkey



My toilet paper wreath I did, it's much bigger then it appears here. I don't know why but I think it's so cute and funny because I put it in our bathroom! HA!



My fabric trees, I actually made 2 of these and they are on tall candlesticks by our TV.



Welcome for our front door!



I did Emma & Brooks' shirts for our family pictures also.



As you can see I've done a lot and it's so much fun. I'm working on several things right now as we speak. I truly didn't realize how much I had done till I started getting pictures off my phone. The quality and color might not be that great because I think almost every picture is from my old phone. So if you aren't addicted to Pinterest like I am, you should be and then share your ideas. It's so much fun!

Morgan

P.S. I've been working on this post for a while now so I decided it might be easier just to break it up into a couple of different posts about Pinterest.

3 comments:

Gleatie said...

Holy crap show Morgan! All your stuff looks awesome. I am on pinterest but there is nothing I really want to make a pinboard for other than books. I haven't really becoming obsessed except for like the first day.

Kristen Pesnell said...

I LOVE all of your crafts! I don't know how you find the time to do all that stuff, but it looks amazing! I love the picture with all of your birth dates and anniversary date, and I want to hear all about the no sew curtains, and the modge podge canvas! Maybe I'll get to crafting myself:)

Anonymous said...

I heart pinterest too! and you've been busy! It all looks great!!