Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Parties...

Last Friday we had Emma and Brooks' Christmas party at school. Both of the parties were at 11:30 so I knew it would be interesting trying to juggle both. Niether one of them go on Friday's though so I figured Brooks would stay in Emma's class like normal and he did. We did make it down to his class for their present time. Here are some pictures.





This picture makes me laugh. If Brooks is in the mood to take his picture he always says "cheese" and gives this same smile!



Brooks, Emma & Harper



Me and my sweet babies!



Brooks looks so sleepy here, they were actually having a lot of fun!



Actually right after this last picture they all got a little wild and started running around like crazy. That was our cue to pack up and leave!! :)

Morgan

1 comment:

Kristen Pesnell said...

Looks like a fun day! I love Brooks' "cheese" smile!!!