Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Eve...Part 1

This Christmas Eve we were at home all morning baking cookies for Santa and getting stuff ready for Christmas morning. That afternoon we went to my mom's to see Will & Melissa (my stepbrother and his girlfriend) and then to Greg's (Ben's dad's) later that night. Sadly I didn't get any pictures at my mom's or at Greg's because we were having too much fun visiting. Here are some pictures though from earlier in the day.

They wanted some pictures with their elves!





Trying out Santa's cookies right out of the oven...yummy!



A picture of Santa Emma drew!



Emma also wanted to make Santa a present. She's the most thoughtful little girl! Here is her present to him.













A picture of Bella



A picture of Mitchell



We put the bag by the island for Santa to get! Her thoughtfulness brought tears to my eyes! I could eat her to pieces.

Morgan

1 comment:

Kristen Pesnell said...

Sounds like you guys had a busy and fun Christmas Eve! We did a bunch of baking over here too:) How sweet all the pictures Emma colored for Santa! I especially like the one she drew of Santa...she's a great artist!