Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Elfcapades 2011...Night 12 thru 18

Here we go again with more fun elcapades. I think me and Ben might miss these little guys once they have gone back to North Pole with Santa.

Night 12 they hung from the fan but I forgot to get a picture! :(

Night 13 they wrapped the tree in toilet paper!



Night 14 they colored the water in the potty blue. Emma loved this and kept asking how they did it and if it would stay blue.



Night 15 they hid in their stockings.





Night 16 they spent the night with Nana & Poppy. Mitchell got in their fireplace and Bella was hanging with some clowns but I didn't get a picture.

Night 17 they were eating chocolate and riding on the dog's back!



Night 18 they wrote a note to Emma & Brooks it said "Merry Christmas, we love Emma and Brooks"



Merry Christmas, I'll be back with more later! I'm finally caught up on them!

Morgan

1 comment:

Kristen Pesnell said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! I'm going to let Julia and Griffin look at your elf posts, so that can see what Emma and Brooks' elves have been up to:)