Monday, December 12, 2011

A Picture with Santa

A week ago, Emma decided she was ready to go have her picture taken with Santa. She begged and begged that morning for us to go up to the Bass Pro Shop. We went over our big meeting with Santa and she said she'd do the picture without me or Brooks, if Brooks was too scared. We got there and she was fine...but Brooks not so much. He wanted nothing to do with Santa. Once Emma realized this, she said she didn't want to take her picture with him. I told her I'd go up there with her and we'd stand right outside the picture. When we got up there she was so animated and told Santa all about what Brooks wanted for Christmas and forgot to include herself. We finally got Brooks to calm down long enough for all 3 of us to sit with Santa one more year!



Maybe next year I can get a picture with just the 2 of them and Santa. I'm sure Santa didn't want me sitting on his knee too!

Merry Christmas!

Morgan

1 comment:

Kristen Pesnell said...

Love your picture with Santa!!!