Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

We had a very relaxing Thanksgiving this year. We got up, Ben cooked breakfast and we watched the parade and played. Later that afternoon we went to Ben's mom's house to eat. My mom, Lee, Will and Melissa came over. We had a great time! Sadly, the only pictures I got were of us in our matching shirts. I got this idea off Pinterest (my new obsession) and made the kids one and then came up with the "mommy" shirt. I think they turned out really cute! I've already bought the fabric for our Christmas "hand" shirts!







My mom joined in for a picture but Brooks was pretty over pictures at this point!



There is so much to be thankful for this holiday season. I am most thankful for my sweet, sweet babies, my very loving hubby and the rest of my family and friends. Without them all in my life I don't know what I would do!

We hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

Morgan

No comments: