Saturday, November 5, 2011

Pumpkin Patch


Two weeks ago we talked Ben into taking off (or Emma did) on Friday to go to the pumpkin patch. We weren't sure which one we wanted to go to and keeping with tradition we decided to try a new one. We went to the pumpkin patch at Mathews Manor. Here are some pictures from the day.

Nana & Brooks going down the slide



My turn, as Brooks likes to say!



Having some fun jumping



My sweet precious babies!



Such a big boy with his hand in his pocket!



Me and my babies!



All together now...



Nana & Emma



Pretty girl



Brooks & Emma painting pumpkins. Emma took a little longer to figure out which pumpkin she wanted to paint and Brooks covered his pretty fast and then proceeded to try and paint his hand! Never a dull moment!



Me & Emma



We had a great time! I think we've covered all of the pumpkin patches around Birmingham though so unless someone opens a new one we'll have to decide which one we like best!!!

Morgan

1 comment:

Kristen Pesnell said...

Looks like ya'll had a great time! I didn't even know there was a Pumpkin Patch Mathews Manor! I'll have to keep that in mind for next year, because I definitely want to try a new one out!