Wednesday, August 19, 2009

It was a GREAT First Day!!

I went to pick Emma up from her first day yesterday and the teacher said she did great! She said she was her little shadow all day and when they walked in a line downstairs she was the line leader. I was so proud of her. I just could not have asked for a better first day. I hope tomorrow goes as good as yesterday! She thought she was going back today and was excited but I told her it was Thursday. She's already been talking about going back this morning. When we left I decided to treat her to ice cream since she was such a big girl yesterday and she told me all about her day. Here is a picture Ben took after he got her dressed yesterday. I told him I was going to have to show him how to fix her hair and he laughed. I thought by now he knew how picky I was! :)



As you can tell she's walking around, she won't be still for anything, especially pictures right now! We got a few more but this was probably best one. Clearly, she was a big girl yesterday while mommy was not!

Today I'm 28 weeks, here is my weekly picture.



I thought I'd have pictures from the weekend with me as well but I don't. Maybe I can post them tomorrow. I have been working hard on all my stuff for Kids Market and Mom. I've been up late the last few nights because of it. I have an appointment today to take my stuff since I have so much. I got all of her stuff down over a month ago but have seriously taken my time in going through it. Well nothing like waiting to the last minute. I think my fingers are raw at this point from hanging everything and then having to safety pin it to the hangers and then safety pin the price tag on there as well. It's definitely a lot more work then I realized. We'll see how it goes and I'll decide from there if it's worth doing it in the spring again. Everyone has assured me it was. Just in Emma's stuff alone (I might add some winter maternity stuff that I'll never wear again that are smalls) I have 102 items. That's after going through it all and making a pile to give away that looked like it was worn too much or might have a spot on it. I never realized how much stuff we had.

I hope you are all having a great week!

4 comments:

Mycalee said...

I'm so glad she had a good day! She is getting so big!!! You are too cute pregnant!! I was the same way with Olivia and still am about her hair. You should see how Sandon sends it sometimes....she looks like an orphan.

Amber said...

I'm glad she did good, I knew she would!!! You look so cute too!!

Lyryn said...

So great to hear it went well!!! Was praying... not only for her but you! ;) And again, you look fabulous!

H2's Mommy said...

Such a relief that yesterday went so well I know. I hope tomorrow is just as easy for Emma and easier for you. Can't wait to hang out Friday!