Heather tagged me to list six unimportant things that make me happy. Here are the rules: 1) List Six Unimportant Things That Make You Happy. 2) Mention and link to the person who tagged you. 3) Tag six of your favorite bloggers to play along, and comment on their blog to let them know they've been tagged. Here's my list:
1. Clean sheets, I didn't even have to think of this one. If I could wash them everyday I would but that's not realistic.
2. Tivo - I can't live without it (so this technically might not be considered unimportant on my list!)
3. Short lines at the grocery store or anywhere for that matter, can it get any better then this? This is very rare.
4. A clean house, I know this sounds simple but with a 2 year old it's nearly impossible to have a clean house all the time. Although I wouldn't trade her for a clean house, she's everything to us!
5. Emma talking in the backseat of the car, it means I have a healthy baby girl who can talk (which is very important) and boy do I love to hear what she has to say or what she's even singing at times. It brings a smile to my face any time!
6. Diet Mt. Dew - I could not live without it! :)
I now tag:
Three Road Trips and a Preacher Man
1 day ago