Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Another good recipe...

Well 2 actually. Last night I made Swiss Stuffing Chicken and Green Bean Bundles and boy were they both yummy! I found them here, if you don't check Kelly's recipe blog you should. I've tried several things on there and they are all good. I'm completely satisfied so far! Emma LOVED them both but you could tell the green bean bundles were her favorite. She was not real interested in the bacon just the green beans themselves and boy were they yummy! If you decide to try them please let me know. Also if you have any great recipes that are easy that you can prepare the night before please let me know. With work and then the gym everyday I need something like a casserole I can put together the night before so I'm always open for ideas.

I forgot to get my pictures from the weekend off the camera again so I'm going to leave you with a picture from our Girls Night Out group. This is definitely my extended family! I love all my girls so much and don't know what I would do without their friendship. For those of you that don't know most of us went to high school together and most all have kids around the same age and then 4 of us are pregnant together right now, 3 with 2nd children and 1 with her first! Just thought I'd give you all a little update!



Morgan

No comments: