Friday, June 19, 2009

IT'S OFFICIAL...

We are having a BOY!!! We really had no doubt after my ultrasound at Virginia College (as I've started buying boy things along with bedding) but it was nice for it to be confirmed at my big ultrasound at the doctor's office. What's most important though is everything looks normal, meaning all his organs are developing like they should. That was such a relief. While it's so nice to know that he is a he its even better knowing he's developing. I'll try and scan some pictures and post them I just haven't done that yet. His heartrate was 155 today which was excellent and his estimated size at this point is 11 ounces. Our doctor's office got a new ultrasound machine meaning they can now do 4D ultrasounds but that also means their regular ultrasounds are that much better. The pictures are SO much clearer then they were when he we got his first pictures or with Emma so that is a big plus! In other news we discussed them taking him at 39 weeks again and that was pretty much confirmed at this point. My doctor said I want to take him then if you'll let me and I laughed and said that was FINE WITH ME!!! So I'm happy to report me and Brooks are both doing well!

I've been off for a few days so I have really been enjoying this extra time with Emma and we've been spending it at the pool. She really likes the pool now so I'm glad. We go on vacation soon so I wanted her to like the pool. I promise to post pictures of Emma's birthday I just might be behind a little with the few extra days off.

I hope everyone has a very happy Friday!

Morgan

2 comments:

Tara said...

So glad to hear the good report on Brooks from the dr!! Glad you are doing well too ;)

Anonymous said...

Congrats officially! Glad he is healthy!