Monday, June 29, 2009

Background Change

Ok so I've been playing with my background, it's been a little more time consuming then I thought. This is probably because I have no idea what I'm doing! So just hang in there and hopefully I'll be finished soon. I'm actually wanting to add a cute header but I'm having a hard time figuring it out so if you have any advice please let me know. In the meantime here is a picture of Emma.



One of my best friends, Shannon, made this outfit for her birthday. She actually made another one as well that is just as precious. Hopefully she'll let me take her picture in it soon. Hope you all had a great weekend. Ours was busy as usual but hopefully I can get some pictures posted of it soon.

Morgan

1 comment:

Lyryn said...

Love the new layout. Looks great! I’ve learned to do almost everything by messing it up first and then figuring it out later… annoying, but that’s how I learn! ;) Emma is so cute and I love the little outfit! So awesome!