Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Halfway there...

So today marks 20 weeks for me, which means I am halfway through this pregnancy. I have to admit it has gone by so much faster then it did with Emma. I think because I'm occupied with her and before I know it another week is gone. Anyway, I have not forgotten about posting pictures from Emma's birthday I've just preoccupied. But I do have pictures finally from the mini photo shoot we had done 2 months ago. I was going to recommend this guy but not after the fiasco we went through to get our pictures. They are great though but I will not be using him again. So here are some of them!

















Happy Wednesday!
Morgan

2 comments:

Amy said...

Glad you finally got them! They are great!

Beachbumaw said...

Way too cute!!! I can't believe you are 20 weeks...the time flies!!!