Thursday, June 11, 2009

Happy Birthday to My Princess!!

Emma is OFFICIALLY 2!! We have had a great day so far, it started with her birthday present, then followed by going to the Zoo, and then to lunch. She had so much fun she fell asleep in the car on the way home. I will post pictures from our trip to the Zoo another day. For now here are pictures of my sweet, precious baby girl over the last 2 years. I hope you all enjoy! I can't imagine our lives without her in it. Everyday with her is AMAZING! I love her more then words can ever say!

Newborn



3 Months



6 Months



9 Months



1 Year



15 Months



18 Months



21 Months



2 Years



Happy Birthday Miss Emma!!

We love you so much!
Mommy & Daddy

2 comments:

H2's Mommy said...

Happy Happy Birthday Emma! We can't wait to see you at your party this weekend. Harper tried to call you today to sing to you but we never got you. Sounds like you had a fun day! It's amazing how much you've changed from your pictures! We love you!

Trina said...

She's so stinkin cute! :)