Thursday, September 3, 2009

Pictures of Brooks' Room

So here are the finished pictures of his room. It is not completely finished but getting very close so I thought I'd share what I had. This is what you see when you walk in the door.



This is on the left hand wall. I painted the ABC picture above the chest. I did the one in Emma's room as well so I wanted him to have one too. There is actually a giraffe on the top of the chest now that I got at my tea on Sunday and his new humidifier I got as well but I took these before that. So it doesn't look quite so bare anymore. Hopefully I can come up with something to put on the wall above the chair. I have a few ideas. It does look bare to me there though!



This is a sign I'd seen in a baby boutique here in town but decided we could do it ourselves. I was going to do it but wanted a short break from painting so Ben was kind enough to do it for me. It's above his closet door.



His dresser, I actually have a changing pad cover for it now and a picture in the ultrasound frame that's sitting on top.



His bed with a partial view of the bedding.



His bed with the the front of his bedding. The inside is different then the outside. I just love it!



Hope you like it as much as we do!

P.S. I did a 2nd post yesterday about some friends who are now expecting and a link to another post. If you haven't read it, the post that I linked too, make sure you do. It's super sweet!

Happy Thursday!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow his room is super cute!

Unknown said...

it looks SOO SOO good! Can't wait to see him in there! ;)

Lyryn said...

Ok… I love it! You are so good!! Just beautiful!

The Carpenters said...

You are so creative, I hope I start to get that way soon now!! The room is really cute!!

Amber said...

Love it!

Amy said...

I love it! I need you to help me be more creative!

Beachbumaw said...

I love it love it love it!!!!

Tara said...

Love Brooks' room Morgan, you and Ben have done an awesome job!! And I might add... cute saying above the closet door! That's the saying on Parker's 1st bday invites :)

Trina said...

Absolutely adorable! I love the paint job in the room and the letters spelling out his name. The bedding is super cute too!

Kelly said...

What an adorable nursery! I love giraffes, so I love your decor!