Thursday, May 24, 2012

Emma's End of the Year Party

Last Thursday was Emma's end of the year party at school. I took off half a day so I could go enjoy it with her and then pick up Brooks. We had a great time at her party. It hadn't hit me that preschool was over till I pulled in the parking lot that day. Emma and her class were playing on the playground and she didn't see me but I saw her on a glider or swing grinning from ear to ear. She looked so cute and I wish I could have snapped a picture right then to remember that face. I think it was at that point it hit me. Our time had finally come to an end with preschool....how could that be? So as I waited a few more minutes before going in to help get ready for the party I threw myself a little pity party and cried. I can't really say if it made me feel any better if anything it just opened up my tears for the next several days! I did finally get it together and went inside. Here are some pictures from her party.

Pizza time

Emma and Harper...I didn't catch them ready to smile!

The cute fish cupcakes Cissie made

Harper, Roxana, Emma, Henley, and Kate

Roxana, Kate, Harper, Emma, Finn and Cameron
I have to add Emma is tall, not this much taller then the rest though, she's on her tippy toes

Roxana and Emma

O-Fish-Ally Outta Here
So hard to believe

Emma and Roxana
(they started 2K together with Harper joining not to much later...
Kate started 2K as well but was in the other class at the time)

All the girls with their teacher

Me and my precious Emma Bean

We wanted a class picture with the sign but Roxana had already left

Mrs. Stacie and Kate joined in for fish faces...

and finished off with some more silly faces!

We had a great party and Emma was blessed with great friends I hope she's still best friends with when she's my age and wonderful teachers at her preschool and for that I am very thankful!

Morgan

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Those were the cutest cupcakes! : ) Wish I lived closer to you- you could go to lunch and I could do your closet myself! Haha! Fun for me!

Kristen Pesnell said...

Can't believe our girls are kindergarten bound! I'm so sad!