Friday, May 18, 2012

Emma's 4K Graduation

I'm behind on posting so I thought it might be easier to start with the most recent and work my way back. Today was Emma's 4K graduation from Pre-School. I think I handled it so well today because I cried so much before her last party yesterday and then again a good bit last night and as I type this I'm crying again! The realization that her first 5 years are over has hit me much harder then I anticipated. Of course I say that and how can they not be hard on any parent. She has changed and grown so much in these first 5 years it's unbelievable. She's went from this very shy little girl to this very outgoing little girl so fast. I can only imagine what the next 5 years and beyond hold for her. When I walked into the school yesterday and even today I can remember the very first time we went in to meet the teacher a few years back. I remember it all like it was yesterday. All I could think about was how is it already time to be gone. We are SO VERY PROUD of our sweet baby girl!!! Here are some pictures from the day.

 Emma before we left for graduation
Brooks' is so proud of his big sister!
My pretty girl
Emma and Brooks being silly

Emma, Roxana, Harper and Kate such sweet friends
Emma Bean's chair for graduation

The cake the school had for the reception
Her teacher putting her cap & gown on

The 4 amigos!
Me and my baby girl!

Kisses from Nana

Walking in, the settings were off if you can't tell!

Waiting to start

They did the Pledge of Allegiance and sung a few songs
Emma getting her diploma from 4K

Best family shot we got!

Emma, Nanny and Brooks

Nana, Emma and Poppy

Me, Jessica, Emma and Brooks
Emma had a puppy for everyone to sign here is Roxana signing
Roxana & Emma
Kate signing her name
and Harper too!

Emma, Harper & Roxana
We can't forget about Cameron

Last class picture for preschool!
Emma Bean you have made us SO VERY PROUD!! We love you more then you will ever know and I hope all your dreams come true!!

We love you!
Daddy, Mommy and Brooks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't believe they are already heading to kindergarten!

Kristen Pesnell said...

What a sweet post!!! Loved all the pictures! Emma looked so pretty in her cap and gown!