Thursday, January 26, 2012

Let's Bowl...

So last Friday Ben got off work early and we decided to try and take the kids bowling for the first time. I had no idea what to expect, I figured Emma would like it but didn't know if Brooks was still too little. Let me just say we had so much fun! I mean who doesn't like to bowl! It's clearly been a LONG time since me and Ben have been bowling. We were impressed with the smaller weight balls for the kids (they used a 6 lb ball) and the bumpers that come up and down on their own each time it was their turn. Quite impressive to us anyway! :) Here are some pictures...



Brooks saying "no picture"



They found the hand warmer...Brooks loved it!!



Emma trying it out first!



Brooks' turn...they had this ramp he could use. It didn't last too long, he soon realized he was a big boy and didn't need it.





Daddy bowling, I think he had more fun then the kids.



I think her Icee made her silly!





Me and Emma Bean



Brooks bowling like a "big boy"!





I tried to get a picture of the screen with our scores but it didn't turn out. Ben beat us all but I expected that! Brooks got 46 on his first game and Emma got 48. Not too bad if you ask me!! We really did have a lot of fun, this will definitely be something we do regularly!

Morgan

No comments: