Friday, October 30, 2009

Doctor's Update

I went for an ultrasound yesterday and they estimate Brooks weight to be 7 lbs 12 oz. That is great news because we are not scheduled for a c-section. It can be off anywhere up to 1 lb but she feels like we're good to go. So with that being said we are scheduled to be induced Wednesday morning. We have to be there at 6:00 a.m. Say a prayer all goes well for us!! We are very excited about finally meeting our little man. I hope you all have a great weekend! I'll keep everyone posted next week.

I'll be back with pictures of Miss Emma Bean later and some pants I made her with the help and patience of Shannon!

Morgan

7 comments:

Mycalee said...

Can't wait to meet Baby B!!!!

Anonymous said...

Can't believe he'll be here Wednesday!! I know you guys are so excited! I can't wait to see pics! Enjoy this last weekend as a family of 3. =)

Unknown said...

Congrats!!!! SOO exciting and will be praying for a healthy and FAST delivery!~ can't wait to see pictures! enjoy this weekend as a family of three!!!

H2's Mommy said...

So glad that your appointment went good...I know you're relieved. I can't wait for Wednesday! :) You did great last night and I can't wait to see them on Emma.

Melissa said...

I hope everything goes well! Can't wait to see Brooks! Good luck!

Allison said...

We will be praying for a safe and healty delivery. Good luck and I can't wait to see pictures! :)

Jaime said...

I will be thinking about you tomorrow. I hope everything goes safe, smoothly and quickly.