Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Day 4 - Phone Pictures

Here are my phone pictures for Day 4.









Silly kiddos...





So cute!



Petting zoo



Minnie time!!





Me and Emma waiting in line in Dino Land to ride the TRex ride. It's just like Dumbo and unfortunately Dumbo was her favorite ride the first time we went and it was closed this time. I think we rode this ride 3 or 4 times. :) Even Brooks got to ride and loved it!



Emma & Jacob waiting in line to ride again!



Time for more autographs...





This is back at our resort waiting to catch the bus for our dinner. He looks like such a big boy. I have to point out his flip flops because I'm not sure I did before. He got to buy anything he wanted at Sea World with some money Nana & Poppy sent and he picked these out all by himself while his sister got a dolphin. He almost got a whale and then decided he'd rather have the flip flops. What can I say, the kid LOVES flip flops!



So sweet! This was on the boat headed to dinner!



Passed out! This was as we waited for the bus to go back to our resort after dinner. He danced his little heart away and had too much fun!



I should wrap our Disney trip tomorrow or the next day. I know it's been long but we had SO MUCH FUN and made SO MANY memories I don't want to forget a thing!

Morgan

1 comment:

H2's Mommy said...

Another great day! Love his flip flops!