Thursday, March 29, 2012

Bye Bye Disney...

This by far was one of our best vacations. Yes it was tiring, yes there were a few meltdowns along the way but oh my at the memories made. It was worth all of it!! Here are some pictures before we boarded the plane to head back home.

We made our way to the gift shop for them to pick out one last surprise with their money Nana and Poppy sent. Brooks got some stuff but I didn't get a picture with him. Here is Emma and her Minnie backpack, she'd patiently been eyeing this all week.



After that we went over to the park to play. When we were done Emma asked me to take a picture of her. She is so cute!



Waiting for the bus to come to take us back to the airport! :(









Me and my sweet babies!



Love this of them holding hands ready to board the bus!





All the kiddos at the airport after lunch.



Watching the plane come in and them get it ready. They were so cute watching it all!





When I was pulling my pictures from my phone I found where Brooks got my phone on the plane and took this picture. Made me laugh!!



That's it for our Disney trip! Recounting our whole trip for my blog (and blog book) has only made me wish we were still there!!

Morgan

No comments: