Friday, July 17, 2009

Happy Friday!

This is just a quick post to let everyone know me and Brooks are doing good. I went for my checkup today, the heartrate sounded great and the doctor is pleased with everything thus far. I have to say it's all flying by. I go back the 13th for my dreaded sugar test. Hopefully that will go well and we've scheduled a 4-D ultrasound for August 28th. I can't wait!

In other news we took the front of Emma's bed off Sunday when we got back from the beach and she's done pretty good. I'm glad we went ahead and did it because they called today to say her new furniture is in which sent me into a panic! Luckily we put off delivery (they wanted to deliver tomorrow) so that bought us a little time. This weekend is busy, busy with a wedding I'm in so there was just no time for furniture being delivered. Also we haven't done the first thing with Brooks room and I'd really like to have it painted before we move her furniture in there for him. So a lot of things to do in the coming weeks for sure but I don't think we ever stop so we should be used to it by now!

I hope everyone has a great weekend and hopefully I'll be back Monday with great pictures from one of my best freinds weddings!

Morgan

No comments: