Saturday, February 11, 2012

I HEART Pinterest...Part 2

So I've discussed on here my love for Pinterest before. You can read about it here. Here are some other things I've been up too since that last post. Sorry about the picture quality and color, they were taken with my phone and the lighting wasn't always the best!

We recently pulled up the carpet going to our basement (the playroom) and decided to work with what we had. So we re-finished the stairs and then I put the quote on there with my Cricut. I had seen several ideas on Pinterest from the way they were finished to different quotes and this one stuck out the most. Ben wasn't too keen on doing anything different color wise on the stairs either and I was ok with that! We love them!



This is on the main landing going to the basement which I just talked about. It's kinda funny because these were supposed to be 2 seperate squares but Ben got carried away and forgot and we have 1 big one. It actually looks really good.



I showed you the toilet paper roll I had over the toilet last time but it did not hold up at all. After about the 4,000th time of putting it together I threw it away. I saw this and happened to have a old used rubber door mat that need some TLC. I think it turned out great. I'm still debating if I should make it red like the toilet paper wreath. This is distressed also but you can't tell in this picture. What do you think?



I decided I wanted to try curtains in the living room (but not panels) and since I did the ones in the kitchen (which you can see from my first Pinterest post) I knew I could take these on. I also wanted them to be a little different. I love how they turned out!



This a snowflake (I know it's kinda hard to see) my friend Amber did originally. She warned me hers broke but I had the stuff already and thought I'd try it. It actually did pretty good, but I have to admit 1 point did come off.



My Snowman...let me just say this isn't anything special but I was so proud of him! :) We had him and the snowflake up during January so don't think they are still up now. He was so easy and so cute...of course the little girl in the picture is the cutest!



This actually came from one of my favorite blogs I read and I can't take credit for it but Ben can. I showed it to him and said can you build Emma this bunk bed for her babies and he said yes. It turned out awesome and she loves it!!



I'm still addicted to Pinterest so these will most likely be ongoing posts I'll link too!

Morgan

2 comments:

Kristen Pesnell said...

You are killing me with all your cute ideas!!! When you run out of things to do in your house, come on over to mine...there's plenty of pinterest inspired things that need to happen here:)

Anonymous said...

You've been busy! :) It all looks great!