Sunday, June 27, 2010

Our first tooth...

About a week ago Brooks had been grabbing at his ears and it had been on going for a while. I wasn't sure if he was actually teething or had an ear infection so I took him to the doctor after talking to our nurse. Sure enough he was cutting a tooth. I was glad that was all it was! I haven't been able to get a picture of him with his mouth open yet though. It's just now broken the skin though where you can barely see it so maybe when it's all the way through we'll be able to get a picture. We've had a fairly busy summer already, enjoying every minute of it. Here are some pictures that I've gotten lately of Emma and Brooks on my phone.







This weekend we went the lake for the day on Saturday and Emma decided she wanted to ride on the jet ski. This is her first time to ride and she did so good. I told Ben to go real slow and he did and she quickly told him to go faster. She'll be a natural before summer's over.



Sorry the pictures are so small. I've got to empty our card for our big camera and then I can use it again. Hope your all doing good and enjoying your summer as well.

Morgan

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yay for the first tooth!!! is he crawling all the way yet?
cute pictures!!!