Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sorry I've been a little MIA...

I started a post about our trip to the park last week with Shannon but haven't finished it yet. So that is coming soon. I've been enjoying all my time with Brooks and Emma because I started back to work yesterday. I had been dreading it and thrown myself a pity party a time or two but it was an ok day. It definitely helps when you like where you work, the people you work with and what you do. However, in saying that, I'm slap worn out from 1 day of work. My day started at 4:55 a.m. and ended at 10:30 p.m. It's going to take some major adjusting to feel normal again. I get off at 4, then I'm off to the gym and home from there at 6, then it's dinner time, bath time and what feels like bed time for both with a little bit of play time to spare. It's a lot different with 2 for sure, but they were both so sweet yesterday and missed mommy lots. When my head hit the pillow last night I'm not sure I moved at all! Brooks is changing more and more everyday. He's the sweetest baby. He's already tickelish and will laugh/kackle, it's the cutest thing ever when you try and tickle him. I'm going to try and video it and put it on here, we'll see how that goes. Until then, I'll leave you with 2 pictures below of my sweet babies. I hope your all having a great week. Good thing is today is my Friday. Not bad for a first week back at work huh? Check with me next week, by this time next Thursday I might be face down at my desk from exhaustion!!

Here is Brooks in his new outfit we got him Friday night.



Emma and Brooks



Brooks in his jumperoo, he's fascinated with it even though he might not be quite ready. He will sit and watch everything for a while though. It won't be long and he'll know how to jump in it.



Here is a picture my mom sent me yesterday with Emma being silly. She looks so grown up in my mom's glasses.



Morgan

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad your going back wasn't too bad! I can only imagine how hard it is! Cute pics!

Amber said...

Cute pix!! I'm glad you had a good first few days back at work.

Mycalee said...

I'm exhausted reading all that you did in that one day...........Great Pics :)

Melissa said...

Cute pics! Glad your first day back was good. Have a great weekend!

The Carpenters said...

Good Pix!! Brooks is growing so fast!!!