Sunday, January 10, 2010

Brooks' Baptism

Today Brooks was baptized. He did so good, he slept through the entire service and barely opened his eyes when they actually baptized him. Here are some pictures of the day.

Emma getting ready for church.



Brooks' godparents Amy, Shannon and Blake (they are all Emma's godparents as well). I just have to put a sidenote here, they all (Amy, Shannon and Blake) mean the world to me and Ben. We wouldn't have chose them if they didn't. They truly are some of the greatest friends we have. I love you guys!



Ben and Emma didn't want to cooperate as you can tell!! :)

Me, Brooks, Shannon and Henley. Henley is 6 weeks older then Brooks and I think this was the first picture we got of the 4 of us.



This is the best picture we could get of Emma and Harper but they both looked so cute I had to share.



Me, Brooks, Amy and Braegan. I know this is the first picture of the 4 of us.



Me and my sweet baby boy!! I just love him so much!



Our family of 4, Ben decided to cooperate but Emma still wasn't having her picture taken.



Hope you all had a good weekend!

Morgan

6 comments:

Katie said...

SOOOO sweet! I hate we missed it! Henry had a caugh all weekend and I was afraid it might be the rsv again and knew there'd be little ones there today and didn't want to spread it if it was. Thanks for sharing pictures! Did you make Emma's outfit? I love it! We need to get together and you teach me some things!!!

Amy said...

The baptism was beautiful and it means to the world to me to be a part of it. Love you all!

Anonymous said...

Great pics! So neat that you guys all have kiddos so close in age!

Amber said...

Such cute pix, I'm glad he did good.

Mycalee said...

Great pics! Congratulations!

Lyryn said...

Awe, how wonderful! I am finally returning from being MIA from blog world so long and I have so much to catch up on in your life! Ahhh.... I'm so glad that it went so great for you! :)