Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Mickey Mouse...

Who's the leader of the club
That's made for you and me
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E
Hey! there, Hi! there, Ho! there
You're as welcome as can be

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E
Mickey Mouse
Mickey Mouse

Forever let us hold our banner
High! High! High! High!

Come along and sing a song
And join the jamboree!
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E



Your probably wondering why all the excitement over Mickey Mouse. Well I'm SUPER excied to say we're going to Disney World in April to experience the magic!! It should be quite a site with me, Ben, an almost 3 year old and a 5 month old but who cares because we're so excited. :) My work is sending me and it was a GREAT chance for Ben and the kids to go and so we decided they would. We figured when else would we have my airfare, my room and my food paid for, that's a lot less then us having to pay for all of it. I know Emma won't remember it but she is OBSESSED with Mickey right now and I think she will have a BLAST. Sorry for all caps throughout but hopefully you all understand the excitement when reading this. :) So stay tuned for pictures after our trip!!

Happy Wednesday!

Morgan

7 comments:

H2's Mommy said...

I'm excited for you all! I can't wait to take Harper and Henley one day! I know Emma will love it and I know that you're so glad to have them go with you on your work trip this time and not have to leave them. :)

Mycalee said...

I am so excited for you!! That is awesome!

Lindy said...

That is so exciting! We took Ella in 2008 when she was 2.5 and she loved it! She still talks about when we went. Emma will remember more than you think, Ella does!! Hope y'all have a great time, We love WDW!!!

Anonymous said...

So exciting! I know you guys will have a blast!

Amber said...

That will be so much fun!!! I went when I was 4 and I remember everything, so I'm sure Emma will remember a lot.

Allison said...

That is awesome. We are going in September! I hope you guys have a blast!

Melissa said...

That's awesome!