Friday, January 15, 2010

Busy Friday...

My day started with an hour spin class at the gym at 5:15 a.m. this morning. After that I decided to have everyone over today for a play date. We had 7 adults and 12 kids I think. As you can see we were quite outnumbered by kids but I think it went really well. I won't lie I was a little nervous about it before but it was everything I expected so I didn't get all out of sorts like I could have! Here are some pictures of the day. Oh and did I mention I have round 2 tonight! Our girls night out is tonight and its at my house so I'm sure I'll have pictures from it as well. When my head hits the pillow tonight I should sleep hard.





The girls playing doctor!



Wyatt and Braegan sleeping through it all.



Mallory, Harper and Emma being goofy!







Mallory you sure are funny!



No Emma you and Harper sure are funny!



Brooks and Henley...we're just going to go ahead and pre-arrange this marriage!





He's a ladies man already...look closely and you see his arm around her neck. Too cute!



Isn't he just the cutest thing you've ever seen?



That wraps up the first part of our day. I'll be back later with the 2nd part!

Happy Friday!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Oh MY! You did have a house full but it looks like so much fun!! Brooks is super cute!!

H2's Mommy said...

Thanks for letting us all come...Harper had so much fun and so did I. The pictures are all so good! I think the ones of Brooks and Henley are so sweet! His smile is precious!

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun! The pics are great! Brooks is looking more like Emma to me! =)

Mycalee said...

Great PIcs! I wish I was off too! Brooks is a doll!!! I could just eat him up!

Lyryn said...

I love the pictures, how cute!