Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Lunch with Emma Bean

A couple of weeks ago me and Brooks went to eat lunch with Emma. He was SO EXCITED because he got to go. He'd been once before but it was towards the beginning of the year. Every other time I had gone to eat with her he had been at school. I was off this day so I just kept him at home with me so he could go. As soon as we dropped her off that morning he wanted to know if it was lunch time. When I told him it wasn't, he wanted to know how long till lunch time. He then proceeded to ask me this about every 30 minutes to an hour until it was time to leave. It was absolutely precious.

Here is Emma before school that morning!

After all that excitement he was in no mood for a picture.
He was too busy acting like a big kid, eating and checking everything out.
 
Morgan

No comments: