Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Day 2 of Vacation...fun in the sun!

I took a bunch of pictures on day 2. Between my phone and our camera so I thought I'd break it up into 2 different posts. On the 2nd day it started out pretty and then clouded up some so we drove to Lulu's for lunch. By the time we got back it was beautiful and we spent the rest of the day playing. Here are some pictures from the first part of the day.

 Emma and Brooks ready to go out


 Emma Bean

I wish I knew what they were thinking about!







Cutie pie
Emma @ Lulu's
Brooks @ Lulu's
 
All of us @ Lulu's
 
Emma swimming

They loved playing in the waterfall



Lunchables for dinner! They actually requested them!

Having fun playing horseshoes and other games on the grounds.







 
It was a great day and we had so much fun!
 
Morgan
 
 

No comments: