Thursday, January 13, 2011

Scraping the Ice off this blog...

I've been MIA this week, well it's just been a weird week all together! We were hit with an Ice Storm Sunday night into Monday and everything was shut down Monday. Some businesses started opening back up Tuesday half a day (as did my work) but we couldn't get up our hill because of the ice, so we were stuck at home another day. Ben was kind enough to go scrape the hill because he was worried about the 2 neighbors that did leave getting back later that night. If he had not scraped the hill we'd still be there. I actually called city hall where we live and they said they'd send a sand truck out but never did...go figure! It's been bitterly cold here all week and things won't start looking up till probably Saturday or Sunday when rain comes in...fun times!

Anyway, last Friday we had a play date at A Play Place (where Emma had her birthday party) with some friends from dance class. That morning I also found out Shannon, Harper, Henley, Eron & Marley were going to be there as well. Emma and Brooks had a blast. I didn't get too many pictures because my camera was acting up and because I was chasing Brooks around but wanted to share what I did get.

Here is Brooks thinking he's big enough to climb, and had I let him he probably could have. He's a monkey!


Playing in the clubhouse


My cutie pie


Julia, Maddie & Emma (they were all making silly faces the entire time, this was the best picture I got)


Round & Round we go (all the girls)








Emma & Harper (best buddies)


Julie, Emma & Maddie right before we left


Hopefully it will warm up here very soon...I'm ready for Spring and Summer actually! But anything above freezing at this point sounds good to me!

Morgan

1 comment:

Kristen Pesnell said...

Brooks is such a cutie, and the pictures you caught of the girls are cute too! Next time we have a playdate, I'm bringing my camera too:)
As far as this winter weather, I'm with you...I wish it would just leave!!! I like for it to be cold during the Christmas season, but after that I'm ready for warm weather and trips to the beach!!!!