Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Morning 2010

Santa came to visit us...we must have made his nice list because we got lots of good stuff!



This face is priceless...brings tears to my eyes to look at her excitement!!



She told me "mommy, Santa brought me my special kitchen"!!



Emma opening her stocking...she wanted a picture!



Brooks with part of his stocking



Off to the presents





Emma showing Brooks how to drive his new car.



This is pretty fun!



A trunk full of dress up clothes...what more could a girl ask for!



Emma showing us her book about her trip to Disney World...this was one of favorite gifts!



Brooks sharing his goodies with Zoe!



Playing with her special kitchen!



Brooks joining in...



And we can't forget about checking the plate of cookies we left for Santa!



Our cake we made for the entire reason we celebrate Christmas! Happy Birthday to Jesus!



Later that day we went to my mom's house for dinner with my grandparents and sister. Sunday we went to my dad's house to do Christmas but I didn't get any more pictures with our camera. We were too busy enjoying it all! We truly are blessed to have 2 healthy happy beautiful kids (if I do say so myself) and a great family to share the holidays with! We had a very Merry Christmas and will hopefully have a Happy New Year as well!

Morgan

1 comment:

John & Jenny Morgan said...

I love the kitchen! Looks like y'all had a great Christmas. Hope you have a happy New Year, too!