Thursday, August 12, 2010

GNO Beach Trip...

Last Thursday I got to leave and go to the one of my most favorite places with some of my most favorite girls. Our girls night out group decided to go to the beach for 4 days and we had a blast. I've never laughed so hard in my life. Each of these girls hold a very special place in my heart and I don't know what I'd do without them. Every one needs friends like this and I am so grateful that I have them. Actually I consider them my extended family!! Here are some pictures from our trip.











I think Ashley summed up our weekend best..."Random facebook comments, new vocabulary words, really heavy coolers and shared custody of great movies make for a fantastic beach weekend!" We're already looking forward to our 2nd annual beach trip next summer and counting down the days!! We had the BEST times.

Morgan

3 comments:

Amber said...

Had a blast! Can't wait for next year!

Mycalee said...

Had a the best time ever!!! Can't wait until next year! Love you all!

Allison said...

So much fun...seriously I can't wait for next year! Love y'all!!!