Friday, July 23, 2010

Swimming w/Friends

I've been MIA lately, I know! But we've been busy. After the 4th we went to the beach to see Jimmy Buffett and it was oh so fun. Pictures to come later. Last Saturday we went to one of my really good friends house for a day of fun at her pool. Thank you Tammie for having us. I have been friends with Tammie and Heather for 11 years in August. It started with me going to work for Tammie when I was in college and turned into a friendship with them both that I truly cherish. We've been there for each other as we've changed jobs, gotten married, had ups and had downs. They are what friendship is ALL about! I know I could call either of them at the drop of a hat and they'd be there. For that, I am forever greatful! Here are some pictures I stole from Heather's blog since I didn't have my camera.

Brooks just hanging out. He was so good that day and we were there for a while and he was happy the entire time.





Emma in the pool



Heather's little boy Luke, he's such a cutie.



Another good one of Emma Bean!!



Me and Emma in the pool!



Tammie & Eric the best hostesses!



I realize now that Heather is not in any of the pictures. She refuses to take pictures of herself. Not sure why!! I love you anyway Heather!

Hope you are having a great week!

Morgan

2 comments:

Mycalee said...

Great Pics! Your two are adorable! Looks like y'all had lots of fun!

Unknown said...

brooks is just a growing, growing! Emma too! love the pictures!!! Yalls summer sounds like ours : BUSY!