Wednesday, July 28, 2010

BIG NEWS w/Brooks

I don't have any pictures to share right now, but I wanted to make sure I didn't forget this. Brooks took 1 step by himself last night!!!! Me and Emma saw it and Ben didn't. He was sad. We were so excited though clapping at him and dancing around him. He probably thought we were crazy!! I can't believe at less then 9 months he took a step. He's one strong, smart little boy and we could just eat him to pieces. Pictures coming soon I promise!!

Morgan

4 comments:

Amy said...

Wow! He is growing up so fast!

Unknown said...

oh my goodness!!! post pictures soon!!! yay Brooks!!!

Allison said...

That's awesome...maybe?!? Are you ready for that Morgan? I remember when Drew started walking at 10 months and I was so excited. After about a month I realized I should have pushed him down for about another month or two. HA!! Just kidding!!!

Mycalee said...

CONGRATS LITTLE BROOKS!!!