Thursday, April 1, 2010

All About Brooks

So we've been giving Brooks cereal in his bottle (the doctor said that was fine) because he just wasn't that interested in it. We then started with fruits. Still not that interested and made our way through those and are just now starting veggies. At this point he could take it or leave it all. His favorite fruit is applesauce and we're only on our 2nd veggie but he seems to really like sweet potatoes. Emma did too though so that doesn't surprise me. Here are some pictures of him trying carrots for the first time!

Here he realized he could blow bubbles while eating. He thought it was funny, I however was wearing carrots. :)



Check out those eyelashes, they might only stand out to me but they are so pretty. How is it boys always get good eyelashes??



Here he's being such a big boy holding his bottle. So sweet...



He loves bath time, of course there isn't much that makes him unhappy.



Hope your all having a good day!

Morgan

11 comments:

Amy said...

Absolutely precious!!!

The Abstons said...

He is so cute - I remember those days of being blown on! I could just squeeze him.

The Abstons said...

He is so cute - I remember those days of being blown on! I could just squeeze him.

LeighAnne said...

What a cute, little sweet potato face!

Anonymous said...

Love his eyelashes! So glad you are back! =)

Amber said...

He's such a cutie! Our boys definelty lucked up with the eyelashes!

Beachbumaw said...

OMG...he is TOO CUTE!! And getting so big! I want to squeeze him!!!

Allison said...

He is so adorable it makes me want to have another one...maybe! :)

Melissa said...

he is so cute! I love his precious smiles!

Unknown said...

So handsome, I can't get over his eyelashes! =) he will be a heartbreaker with the ladies!

Mycalee said...

He has the greatest eyes and smile!