Friday, February 12, 2010

A Snow Day...

Today the weather people finally got it right! When they say it is going to snow, they typically over exaggerate and send everyone in a panic. But not today, it really snowed like they said. I was at the gym at 6:00 a.m. this morning and the weather there said it would start snowing at 10:00 a.m. and sure enough at about 10:00 it started and has been snowing all day. Emma really liked the snow this time. Here are some pictures of her getting snow to make snow ice cream.











Here is Brooks hanging out inside where it's nice and warm. I couldn't get him to smile. He was too busy looking at the camera and then at Emma.





Hope you all have a great weekend! I've been trying to upload a video all week of Brooks laughing but I think it must be too big because it won't ever finish uploading. Maybe I can get a shorter one to post.

Morgan

2 comments:

The Abstons said...

I remember eating snow ice cream as a kid...how do you make it?

Also, as for a video have you let it load overnight? Some of Luke's I've had to let load all night and then in the morning they were done and posted them...

Hope you had fun in the snow...we did - hope to post some pics soon.

Amber said...

Cute pix! We made snow cream too.