Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Thursday could be the BIG day...

So tomorrow I'm going to Virginia College to see if Baby M is willing to cooperate and let us know if we are having a boy or a girl. I tried to do this with Emma, however they were out for Christmas break so no such luck. For those of you who don't know about Virginia College you can go starting at 15 weeks with your doctors approval and get free ultrasounds. I have known some people to do this and they were all successful at finding out early. So we will see. With Emma when we couldn't go there we decided to ask for a gender only ultrasound at 16 weeks from our doctor. She agreed and we attempted it but Emma had her legs crossed Indian style so we had no such luck. It was still a pleasure seeing her however we were bummed, we wanted to announce it on Christmas day to our parents. She apparently had other plans for us! :) So with her not cooperating I'm not getting my hopes up too high that we will know tomorrow but we potentially could. I've told Baby M several times to cooperate with Mommy and Daddy tomorrow. We'll see if Baby M is listening or not. I am still excited though to go and see for a 3rd time our precious baby. I will let you know how it goes. My appointment is at 11:30 tomorrow. Oh and if you haven't guessed yet and want too please feel free to make a guess and we'll see who is right. Happy Wednesday, the week is almost over and we have an extra long weekend! YAY!

3 comments:

Beachbumaw said...

Girl Girl Girl!!! I hope SHE cooperates!!!!

Anonymous said...

I say boy...

Tara said...

Ijust sent you an email because I didn't know what time you were going.... so, I would say if Baby M cooperated you probably know by now!! I'm waiting on an email or post :P I still think it's going to be a girl!