Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Monday

So we had a busy weekend to say the least and Emma did great with her potty training. We have had no accidents in over a week and we are COMPLETELY potty trained now. I say it like me and Ben just learned too but for any parent out there potty training or having potty trained before, you understand it's a family affair and your so excited when they "get" it. We are thrilled. I'm sure there will be an accident here or there but all is going good. I thought I'd post a few pictures that I have from the photo session we had a few weeks ago. I'm still waiting to get the rest so when I do I'll post those too.









Hope you have a great Monday!

4 comments:

H2's Mommy said...

Love the pictures! He did a great job!

Beachbumaw said...

Those are adorable!!! Congrats again on the potty training!!!

Anonymous said...

Those pics are great! So is the potty training news!

The Abstons said...

Love the pic with you, Emma and your mom..It's great!