Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A Little Bit of Nothing...

So this past weekend was a relaxing weekend for the most part. Saturday we started working in our backyard to get ready for Emma's playset. This is her birthday present however, it's a timeconsuming project so we decided to start it now. Needless to say it's going to take over our backyard but hopefully when it's finished it will look nice. Once everything is done I will post pictures. Emma thoroughly enjoyed playing "outice" all day though. She truly amazes me. Last week I found out she knows how to sing Happy Birthday, I called to check on her at lunch and she was singing Happy Birthday to Jacob. Jacob is her boyfriend, it's too cute. Each day she's able to communicate better with us and I'm just amazed. She's definitely our entire world. I'll post pictures soon! Hope you are all having a great day.Happy Tuesday!

No comments: