Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Wednesday!

So today is Wednesday...thank goodness. Today I'm 9 weeks pregnant, just 3 more weeks and I'll be at 12 weeks and then I can breath a sigh of relief hopefully. In other news, I leave next Wednesday for Nashville for 3 nights for work. Its bittersweet, I'm excited to go but the thought of leaving Emma is really getting to me. I honestly can't think about it for too long or I want to cry. So pray I make it through the trip and I'm not a basketcase with my co-workers for 4 days! I know Emma will be well taken care of but it is still hard. This will be the longest I've ever left her. But because I am leaving Wednesday through Saturday next week, I'm off work Monday and Tuesday so that's a good thing. I only work 4 days a week anyway so after tomorrow I'll have 5 straight days with her. I think that will help but then leaving Wednesday will be hard because of those 5 days. But I am trying to look at it with a positive attitude. Anyway, enough ramblings of nothing. I hope you are all having a great Wednesday!! We're going to do pictures with the Easter Bunny Friday I'll let you know how it goes. If it's anything like Santa, we'll have a picture of Emma screaming with the Easter Bunny!

No comments: