Tuesday, August 27, 2013

My Birthday Weekend

For my birthday we decided to spend the day at the lake with my oldest bestest friends!! My mom and Lee just moved and have an even better lake place so we headed there. Here are some pictures from our day. Oh and did I mention they have a water slide off their pier. It rocks!!


Leah, me, Amy, Jackson, Emma, Brooks, and Braegan
We've been friends for FOREVER

 She had to check out the slide but wouldn't go down.
 

Braegan and Emma

Emma and Jackson

My sweet babies
Jackson

Braegan, Mark and Amy

Leah, Dustin and Jackson

Me, Braegan and Amy

Me and Emma Bean

Me first!!! So MUCH fun!

 


 Me and Brooks!
 

We had so much fun! Me, Amy and Dustin were the only ones brave enough to try the slide besides Lee and I didn't get a picture of him going down. Maybe next year I can get Ben to go down it! He was too busy playing photographer for me!

Morgan

No comments: