Monday, April 11, 2011

A day at the park...

So it's been a while since my last post. Life got a little crazy. I'm gonna try and play catch up over the next week or so. For starters we've been sick, sick and more sick. I feel like I should get a 2nd job at the doctor's office. I think the girl that answers the phone recognizes my voice now and of course knows for sure who it is when I say my name. But hopefully once all this pollen is gone and it stays warm for good we'll be back to one healthy happy house!

We went to the park a couple of weeks ago and had a great time. Ben had to work that day so my mom met me, Brooks, and Emma and then Amy, Braegan and her mom joined us. Here are some pictures from our day.

Emma Bean



Emma pushing Brooks...she loves to help!



Braegan



Little Momma



All together



Cutest little man I know!



Cutest litte girl I know!







Braegan and Brooks...not real sure what to think!



So pretty!



We had so much fun that day and fortunately have gotten to have many more pretty warm days like this one! I can't wait till summer!

Morgan