Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween 2010...

Here are some pictures of Emma and Brooks dressed up for Halloween. Emma was Dorothy and Brooks was the Scarecrow.



I should add that Brooks wanted no part of the hat but he still looked precious!



I've got a picture of him walking to trick or treat that I will have to post sometime because his outfit was just too cute!

Amber, Jarred, Jacob, Colyn, Amy, Braegan and Shirley came to join us this year. Amber & Jarred have been trick or treating with us since we had Emma and Jacob and it's become a fun tradition! Now Amy is getting to come as well and we are so happy.

Here is Jacob & Emma. They've gotten so big so fast!



And here is Miss Braegan



I didn't get a picture of Colyn so I got this off Amber's blog because I couldn't leave him out. He looked precious as well!



We had 5 kids ages 3 and under and it was quite fun! They all had a blast and it was fun getting to see them have so much fun! I hope you all had a Happy Halloween! I'm a little behind in posting but hopefully will catch up over the next few weeks!

Morgan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really cute! You and Ben should have dressed up and completed the Wizard of Oz theme! =)

John & Jenny Morgan said...

I'll have to show Roxana the picture of Emma as Dorothy. She wanted so badly to see her dressed up! She and Brooks look adorable. :)