Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Happy Birthday to my sweet Emma Bean!!!

Emma,

I can't believe you are 6 years old today. I remember going in to have you like it was yesterday. You have grown so much over the last 6 years. You truly amaze me. Seeing the world through your eyes is an awesome experience. You are a fun loving, sweet, strong-willed little girl. You absolutely LOVE to read. You love to draw pictures and paint. You are very creative and very crafty already at such a young age. You love your brother even though yall fight constantly. You take very good care of him. You are going to be such a good, sweet, loving mommy one day. I love you more today then I did the day you were born and I didn't think that was possible. You have made me a mommy and I am so thankful for that. You are such a blessing to me and your daddy!! I can't ever tell you in words or show you just how VERY SPECIAL you are to us and how VERY proud we are of you.






 


I love you to the moon and back 10,000 times over!!!

Mommy

No comments: