Sunday, November 4, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday Brooks

I can not believe today is your 3rd birthday. I look back at the last 3 years and can't imagine where the time has gone or what we did before you were born. You bring so much joy to our lives. You are SO loving and SO laid back. You say things that amaze me everyday and you have been talking so well for so long I sometimes forget before today you were only 2. You love your daddy but you are a momma's boy. You love Emma so much and boy do you love Zoe. You are such a snuggler with us all including Zoe. We love you MORE then you could ever imagine. Here is a picture of us giving you your birthday present. I'm not sure your mommy and daddy knew what they were getting themselves into! Like Aunt Jessica said, it's something you give people you don't like (and that made me laugh out loud).




We decided to get some drums because he was using a Christmas tin for so long with ribbon around it to hang from his neck and spoons from the kitchen to play the drums. Now he has his first real drums. He loves them so much and has been playing them all day.

We love you so much Brooks, happy 3rd birthday!

Daddy, Mommy, Emma and Zoe

1 comment:

Kristen Pesnell said...

Your own little drummer! I love it! I hope he had a very happy 3rd birthday!