Saturday, April 14, 2012

Easter 2012

Here's what the Easter bunny left Emma and Brooks this year...(I say this every year but maybe next year I'll finally have their names on their baskets!)



Checking out what they got, I love their crazy hair in the mornings!









Emma was so excited about Easter she wanted to get Brooks something and as soon as we got home with it the day before she wrapped it up all by herself!



And Brooks couldn't not get her something also!!



Ready for church...they looked so cute (I know I'm prejudice but they are precious)!!!



Me and Brooks



Me and my sweet babies!



Daddy and Emma



He loved his motorcycle on his outfit and his shoes that were his sisters!





The best family shot we could get before we had to leave



After church we took a few more pictures (our own little mini photo shoot) before they changed clothes to eat lunch and do an egg hunt!













It's time to hunt eggs...











We had a great Easter and hope you did too!

Morgan

1 comment:

Kristen Pesnell said...

Looks like ya'll had a wonderful Easter! I hate we didn't run into you guys at church, but after seeing how crowded it was, I'm not surprised we didn't.
Emma and Brooks both look so cute in their Easter outfits too!