Thursday, October 6, 2011

First Auburn Game of the Year...

Once again I'm behind in blogging. These pictures are from before the game started when Emma and Brooks were playing 90 to nothing. They were so cute and SO into the game. Anytime me and Ben started yelling at the TV they would. Emma has asked all kinds of questions about the game itself. I'm really surprised at how much she's enjoyed it this year and last. Maybe one day we'll make it to a real game.

Our little Auburn fairy princess...



Brooks just got a haircut that Thursday before and he looks so much older now. Here here is our little Auburn football player...



Cutie pies...(this picture was taken with my phone, that's why it is a little blurry)



Say cheese Brooks...



Brooks' attention span doesn't last quite as long as Emma's during the game. Here he is concentrating on his picture he is coloring.





And when Auburn won, I turned around and found them jumping up and down, yelling "YAY AUBURN". It made me laugh so hard!







WAR EAGLE!!!

Morgan

1 comment:

Kristen Pesnell said...

Those are some cute little Auburn fans!!!