Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Weekend Recap...

We had a laid back weekend this past weekend. We had a birthday party to go to for one of Emma's friends and that was about it. We enjoyed the beautiful weather and played outside most of the weekend. Here are a few pictures.

Emma getting ready for the party. I think she asked me if it was time to go all day. She was so excited and loves Roxana. These pictures were taken with my phone so they aren't great but I could cry looking at them. She looked like such a "big" girl Saturday. Where has the time gone??





Sunday we went to church and Brooks looked so cute that I had to take a few pictures. (Emma did too but I didn't get any pictures of her.) I bought this outfit for him a while back and he's just now big enough to wear it.





He's mastered saying "uh oh" in the last week and so he dropped something so he could say it again! It's too cute and I think it's his new favorite thing to say and do now.



Here are some pictures of them playing outside. Brooks can slide down by himself now and thinks it's hilarious!







Emma decided when no one was looking that it would be fun to put sand on the table and then put water on top and mix it all together. They were 1 big mess by the end of it, but that's ok they had a blast! Excuse Brooks' oreo mouth!









It was a great weekend and just made us want Spring and Summer to be here even more now!

Morgan

2 comments:

Kristen Pesnell said...

Cute pictures! I love Emma in a hair band, she looks so cute, and grown up!!! This weather has been fabulous, and we can't wait to get together with you guys again soon to enjoy it!

Lyryn said...

She has so much sass in those pictures. She looks so much like you!