Thursday, September 2, 2010

Dance, Dance, Dance...

We started a Mommy & Me dance class 3 weeks ago. At first Emma wasn't so sure about it but she's warming up to it and now looks forward to it every week. I look forward to it as well because it's just me and Emma time for that night. I started dance when I was 2-3 so I figured what better thing to do then have her start young as well. This is nothing real structured, it's just more or less a way to introduce them to dance. I actually enjoy it myself...who wouldn't enjoy getting to sing, dance and act like a kid again! Here are some pictures of her before dance class from the last 3 weeks.





Morgan

2 comments:

Amy said...

She looks so grown up in the last picture. I am glad yall are enjoying the class.

Unknown said...

she does look so grown up! love her dance outfits:)